Saturday, April 11, 2009

Manage your day - Top 10

Today's life is very fast. Everyone is doing work work and work to prove himself/herself. But, one thing he/she realize when he/she achieve the desired level. Why we should realize at that time?

In my views to avoid such situation why don't we plan accordingly. My friends and especially my wife told "How you manage all?". Do you believe in these days my whole week [Mon-Fri] spent on office I travel around 5.30hrs in office cab and then 1pm to 10pm office. I started my journey @10.am. and back to home @1am. Its very hard to manage all things. I always feel rest-less when back to home very tired.

I follow these points and advice the same to all of you:

1. Manage work hour / personal hour
2. Get up early
3. Get visualize, if you want to do something then you have to do it.
4. Do spent some time with your family
5. Steal some hours from your busy schedule for you only.
6. Do plan according to your work not just to show you among others.
7. If you are unable to do something just tell your seniors directly.
8. Love your work, if you love your work then you love your family.
9. Do not take office issues in home.
10. If you need late hours in office, do inform your family.

Try above, and definitely you will get good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment